[Rdo-list] Deploying Openstack with Packstack

Ashraf Hassan asma2103 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 23:10:52 UTC 2016

Hi Marius,

      I did so, I can see libvirtd has been installed on both nodes and active but they are not appearing as support service in the command Openstack-status in both nodes.

      Here is my answers file: http://pastebin.com/sLQiGhLy

      Here is Openstack-Status for controller node: http://pastebin.com/8zTvcDfT

      Here is Openstack-Status for compute node: http://pastebin.com/aSFw7dLF

   What do you advise?