[Rdo-list] Deploying Openstack with Packstack

Marius Cornea marius at remote-lab.net
Mon Feb 8 21:28:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

Here is the quickstart link:
https://www.rdoproject.org/install/quickstart/

You can get started with a minimal CentOS/RHEL. For deploying the 2
node deployment you can generate an answer file(packstack
--gen-answer-file) and adjust the IP addresses for
CONFIG_CONTROLLER_HOST and CONFIG_COMPUTE_HOSTS. Please note that you
need ssh key-based authentication for those 2 hosts.

Thanks,
Marius