[Rdo-list] RDO Meetups, week of February 8 2016

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 8 09:22:17 UTC 2016

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

In particular, note that this Friday in Madrid is the 'MAD For
OpenStack' event, hosted by Alvaro Lopez Ortega!

--Rich

* Monday February 08 in Durham, NC, US: February Meetup:  The State of
Trove - http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-OpenStack-Meetup/events/228260536/

* Tuesday February 09 in Dublin, IE: OpenStack Designate - DNS for your
OpenStack Cloud - http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Ireland/events/227453812/

* Tuesday February 09 in Istanbul, TR: Ankara 11. Meetup, Konu:
OpenStack ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana) -
http://www.meetup.com/Turkey-OpenStack-Meetup/events/228575106/

* Wednesday February 10 in Iasi, RO: Openstack Workloads with Windows
Server 2016 - http://www.meetup.com/IS-DevOps-Meetup/events/228224839/

* Thursday February 11 in Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL: Orchestrating Kubernetes on
OpenStack, AWS and Azure -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Israel/events/228603910/

* Friday February 12 in Madrid, ES: OpenStack Mini-Conf -
http://www.meetup.com/MAD-for-OpenStack/events/227554166/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/