[Rdo-list] Reminder: RDO test day tomorrow

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Mon Feb 1 12:58:53 UTC 2016

Hi Matthias,

The timing was not very convenient but we try to schedule the test days
around a week after a milestone [1] has been hit.

With FOSDEM and Devconf so close to each other, this would've meant pushing
the test days at least another two weeks (now three weeks or more after
milestone).

I feel we got good participation regardless, especially on the RDO Manager
side. Our CI is really getting awesome coverage and is leaps and bounds
beyond what we had even for M1 and I will share an update on that topic in
a blog post soon.

[1]: http://docs.openstack.org/releases/schedules/mitaka.html

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]