[rdo-list] QuadrupleO: OpenShift Origin On OpenStack RDO

Luca 'remix_tj' Lorenzetto lorenzetto.luca at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 18:57:26 UTC 2016

Il 22 dic 2016 7:03 PM, "Arash Kaffamanesh" <ak at cloudssky.com> ha scritto:

Hello together,

If someone would like to try OpenShift Origin On OpenStack RDO,

[cut]

Any feedback is much appreciated

Hello,
 I gave a quick look to your document. It's interesting and as far as I can
see well done.

If I can give you some suggestions,  I think that will be very interesting
if you try convert this procedure into an Heat stack file. You can use
Software deployment to orchestrate the setup of the environment.

Another thing that I will do is using Manila for NFS storage instead of
handmade NFS server. Generic driver of Manila does exactly what you did
manually.
I know that Manila is not available in mitaka's tripleo, but it would be
nice for Newton where is included.

When I will be back from holidays I'll try to follow your guide with
colleague from the middleware unit and see what happens

Bye

Luca