[rdo-list] [RDO] [TripleO] [Packstack] qemu-kvm >= 2.3 now explicitely required for OpenStack Nova >= Newton

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 06:33:05 UTC 2016

On 25/08/16 06:25, Boris Derzhavets wrote:

> If you consume RDO from stable releases, the extra repository will
> automatically be enabled in the "centos-release-openstack-newton"
> package that will eventually be available.
> The repository will also be bundled in the "rdo-release.rpm" package
> [4] starting at Newton.
>
> Please let us know if you have any questions or notice any issues.
>>
>     I failed with to deploy overcloud  via TripleO Quickstart
>     having qemu-kvm-ev-2.3 set up on VIRTHOST.
>     Please , keep TripleO QS team aware of this change.
>
> Thank you.
> Boris.

Boris, thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, it is extraordinary hard to track in your emails what is
your addition, and what was cited from the earlier mail.

Would it be possible for you to make it more clear? I.e. no inline edits?

Thank you.

--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
                    Michael O'Neill, Eric Shander