[rdo-list] cherry-picking with rdopkg

Leif Madsen lmadsen at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 02:10:54 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Jakub Ruzicka <jruzicka at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 23.8.2016 00:12, Ken Dreyer wrote:
> > What do you think?
>
> It would be easier to maintain such functionality directly in rdopkg as
> opposed to adding another requirement and interface projects but
> modularity is nice, of course ;) It should be fairly easy to add to
> rdopkg if we decide to.
>
> I'd like to hear from people if they're interested in this (and the
> gerrit support).

I don't have a particular need this second, but having been responsible for
builds within the NFVPE team, and the requests I'm seeing from partners,
this sounds like something I'd really appreciate having.

Jakub, If you think this is a useful feature and is well implemented (and
the syntax looks sane to me), I would love (based on future-Leif feedback)
having this available to me.

Thanks!
Leif.

--
Leif Madsen | Partner Engineer - NFV & CI
NFV Partner Engineering