[rdo-list] CentOS Cloud SIG

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Aug 18 17:01:34 UTC 2016

To quote from yesterday's RDO IRC meeting:

We have basically not had a CentOS Cloud SIG meeting for 2 months.
Part of this is because of travel/summer/whatever. I also have a
standing conflict with that meeting, which I'm trying to fix.
But more than that, I think it's because the Cloud SIG is just a rehash
of this meeting, because only RDO is participating.

On the one hand, we don't really accomplish much in that meeting when we
do have it. On the other hand, it's a way to get RDO in front of another
audience.

So, I guess I'm asking if people still think it's valuable, and will try
to carve out a little time for this each week. Or as was suggested in
the meeting, should we attempt to merge the two meetings in some
meaningful way, until such time as other Cloud Software communities see
a benefit in participating?

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org