[rdo-list] centos-release-openstack-mitaka

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 06:35:20 UTC 2016

On 15/08/16 21:59, Christopher Brown wrote:
> Hi Ilja,
>
> On Mon, 2016-08-15 at 17:08 +0100, Ilja Maslov wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

> I think the idea with the CentOS repo is that it only gets updated with
> when upstream release an update. But there doesn't seem to be any CI
> that tests whether this setup actually works.
>
> I have added this as a topic for Wednesday's IRC meeting:
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/RDO-Meeting
>
> but it is unlikely I will be able to attend this as I will be
> travelling.

Thank you for your feedback, it really helps. If you have the feeling,
nobody listening, that's wrong.

Please share your experience, where you had to pin versions etc. It
would be good to avoid others running into the same issues and to
stabilize quicker.

About CI, other folks might want to comment on the state.

Matthias

--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham,
                    Michael O'Neill, Eric Shander