[rdo-list] RDO CI hardware requirements for CentOS altarch

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Thu Aug 11 04:11:18 UTC 2016

Right now the jobs are sequenced as outlined in the pipeline [1].

First, the job "rdo-promote-get-hash-master" will run. If it is
successful, it triggers the next "stage" of the pipeline.
Then, the job "tripleo-quickstart-promote-master-delorean-build-images"
will run. If it is successfull, it triggers the next "stage" of the
pipeline.
After that you have 8 jobs that, if capacity allows (usually the
case), will all run simultaneously. Otherwise, builds can be queued
until a slave can process them.
... and so on.

We can't realistically run all these jobs in a sequence.
Considering they complete in 45 minutes (or more), we'd be looking at
a pipeline of over 6 hours of builds.

[1]: https://ci.centos.org/view/rdo/view/promotion-pipeline/job/rdo-delorean-promote-master/

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]