[rdo-list] FYI: New slaves now in use on ci.centos.org for RDO

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Mon Aug 8 15:11:44 UTC 2016

I've scaled down the amount of total threads we had after being
notified by the ci.centos.org team that our usage had gone
significantly up [1].

We had 16 threads before and with the new slaves we were up to 34 threads.
I've scaled down this number back to 24 for the time being to see if
that improves the situation.

[1] https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/ci-users/2016-August/000330.html

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]