[rdo-list] New 3rd party testing jobs & the state of the RDO promotion jobs (all blocked)

Attila Darazs adarazs at redhat.com
Mon Aug 8 13:54:55 UTC 2016

On 08/08/2016 03:44 PM, Alan Pevec wrote:
>> osc-lib is newton master only change, how did it end up in
> mitaka/liberty tripleo?
>
> ok, trace shows it is in gnocchiclient, is that build before
> https://github.com/redhat-openstack/rdoinfo/commit/101adb09757a852560816a79d1e2c58d2b0cf87e
> ?

According to:

https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-mitaka/report.html

it looks like the latest build of that package is still using the patch
that added osc-lib:

[1]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/python-gnocchiclient/commit/?id=dcb53e7040655d48fa96beaf39dd6be22c4f684d

So it seems to me we should make the same change for Liberty (I'll make
it), also why didn't the DLRN build trigger after a distgit change?

Attila