[rdo-list] Multiple tools for deploying and testing TripleO

Mohammed Arafa mohammed.arafa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:45:27 UTC 2016

I too am an end user and have a similar story. I had tried packstack all in
one but when it was time to deploy to actual servers I looked to Ubuntu
Maas. It was buggy so after a month or so of several attempts I went to
RDO. And was happy when I had my environment up. But it was not
reproducible. I spent months trying. And finally I looked elsewhere and was
told fuel.
With fuel I have ha and ceph and live migration with in 2 hours. And
repeatable too

And yes. When tripleo quick start showed up. I did not even look at it.
Information overload? Too much time spent evaluating and too little
building something productive? And now I hear of even more.

In honesty with the rename of RDO to triple o is there any need for an
installer?

/outburst over