[Rdo-list] mitaka packstack fc23

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 01:33:53 UTC 2016

Is there any particular reason you'd like to install OpenStack on Fedora ?

We test RDO packages on CentOS as installed by different installers
such as Packstack, TripleO or Puppet-OpenStack.
We do not currently have any tests targetting deployment on top of Fedora.

Your best bet would be to deploy on CentOS where we provide some level
of confidence that things should work properly.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]