[Rdo-list] Middleman -- v4 migration

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Thu Apr 7 18:29:33 UTC 2016

Quack,

Thanks for this check.

As for the URL changes, maybe we could try playing with the :index_file
setting.

Also my console confirms the deal with the theme is a total failure, but
I think I can fix this.

I created a new branch based on the last commit of the middleman4 branch
(yes, chained branch… again) and was able to remove many embedded
libraries. I tested the features as much as possible to my knowlege and
had no problem.

Btw, where does 'noconsole.js.coffee' comes from? It does not seem to be
a real library. It's just some kind of snippet and no origin
information. Should it be moved to lib/?

Regards.