[Rdo-list] RDO Mitaka GA Test Day - April 13, 14

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 13:42:15 UTC 2016

We are planning a test day for the RDO Mitaka GA packages, April 13 and
14th (that's next Wednesday and Thursday). Please carve out a few hours
on one of those days to help us put these packages through their paces
and make this the best RDO ever.

Details and testing instructions are available at
https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/mitaka/ga/

Please have a look over these prior to the day, so that you know what's
needed. We can always also use help with writing up additional test
cases and instructions, if there are particular things that you'd like
to see tested better this time around.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/