[Rdo-list] Middleman -- v4 migration

Marc Dequènes (Duck) duck at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 08:24:43 UTC 2016

Quack,

Another question: what is the status of the admin pages?

Currently these pages use the normal statically generated pages for
viewing articles. And in the main layout there is some non-static
condition about a 'contentonly' URL parameter. This is not possible
anymore as the 'request' variable was deprecated and is now removed in MM4.

So I've done some JS magic to hide the header and footer in this case
(untested). Unfortunately the server mode is also affected, which means
this interface is now totally broken now.

I heard there were discussion about its future, so I'd like to put more
energy into this only if useful. What about the 'create-post.rb' script btw?

Regards.