[Rdo-list] RDO test day

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Sep 25 14:09:01 UTC 2015

Thanks so much to everyone that participate in the test day. A few notes:

There were copious notes taken at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo_test_day_sep_2015 and we need to
capture this information on the website where appropriate.

A reminder that you can fork the website on github at
https://github.com/redhat-openstack/website and send in pull requests.
Once you've forked the website, if you run ./run-server.sh in that
top-level directory you'll have a local instance of the website where
you can test your changes before sending them in.

It looks like we had 17 bugs created during the test day -
http://tm3.org/test-day-liberty-bugs   If you're sitting on any other
bugs, please don't forget to open tickets before you forget the details!

Finally, with the Liberty release coming on October 15th, we are
planning a follow-up test day on Oct 12-13, to do a final run-through
before release day. Please save the date, and we'll have more details
coming very soon.

Thanks again!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison