[Rdo-list] [rdo-manager] is there a stable version?

Eduardo Gonzalez dabarren at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 10:24:47 UTC 2015

Hi,
This  week i've been making a PoC over rdo-manager.
I realized that some of the needed packages are in EPEL repository. So i've
followed the next steps to sucessfull install undercloud:

1- Create stack user
2- Assign hostname
3- Enable/Install repos
    - Kilo (the same as the guide sugests)
    - RDO Trunk (the same as the guide sugests)
    - EPEL (sudo yum install -y
http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/e/epel-release-7-5.noarch.rpm)
4- Install yum plugin priorities
5- Install rdomanager oscplugin
6- Copy and modify the configuration file as needed
7- Export environment variables
8- Install undercloud

Following this steps I've been able to install an undercloud.
The only diference between this and the official guide is the needed of
EPEL repository.(Already suggested a change in the docs)

Now, i'm facing another issue when creating base images for overcloud. It
fails due a missing repository file.

Regards,
Eduardo Gonzalez