[Rdo-list] [rdo-manager] is there a stable version?

Mohammed Arafa mohammed.arafa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 12:18:53 UTC 2015

of course my installation has changed but
If i recall correctly, epel wasnt needed if you followed the doc to the
letter (path a from my first email). i did however get dib-run-parts
errors, which i found an email stating it was fixed a week ago
so i tried path c) "before CI run has passed" of the doc. That one needed
epel. again, i cannot provide the name of the python application as i have
rolled back to a previous qemu snapshot

out of curiousity, is there no way to install stable package? centos, and
fedora has *testing.repo so in my mind the delorean equates to the
*testing.repo. so is rdo-manager missing a stable repo?

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 8:07 AM, Haïkel <hguemar at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> > Mohamed,
> >
> > In addition to delorean and delorean-dep repo, you need to install peel
> >
> > sudo yum install epel-release
> >
> > This will get you through the install of the package
>
> You shouldn't need EPEL with these delorean repos.
> Could you list me the missing packages so we could fix that issue in
> our repositories?
>
> H.
>

> > Also, if you are installing with Liberty, the name of the package that
> you
> > need to install changed to:
> >
> > sudo yum install python-tripleoclient
> >

> > I am also trying to install RDO Manager in Centos and was successful
> about a
> > week ago and now can’t get it to build again. Argh!
> >

> > __
> > Ignacio Bravo
> > LTG Federal, Inc
> > www.ltgfederal.com