[Rdo-list] RDO Test Day, Sep 23-24

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 11:49:59 UTC 2015

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 01:41:10PM +0200, Alan Pevec wrote:
> > I wonder if Workarounds page is one place where we can use a
> > Wiki/Etherpad so that pople can document as issues arise.  With pull
> > requests, you'd have an unknown delay introduced as someone has to
> > process those & merge them.
>
> IMHO wiki should be gone after migration to avoid confusion
> but for collecting workarounds during the day we should create a
> semi-official etherpad.o.o and then pull them into website.

Yep, semi-official etherpad sounds good.  (And, yes - I agree that wiki
should be gone after full migration.)

> BTW PR should be fast, once we setup some kind of "CI" on PRs (using
> travis is easiest).

Nice.  On a related note, I see that Travis allows IRC notification[1].
Probably we can enable that too.  [I learnt about it from upstream QEMU,
they use it on OFTC.]

[1] http://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications/#IRC-notification

--
/kashyap