[Rdo-list] RDO Test Day, Sep 23-24

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 12:14:21 UTC 2015

We are planning to do a test day of Liberty RDO next week, September
23rd and 24th. The test day notes are shaping up at
https://www.rdoproject.org/RDO_test_day_Liberty and should be fleshed
out more by the end of the week. As usual, we'll coordinate on #rdo (on
Freenode) for questions and discussion.

The packages that we will be testing have been through CI, so we should
be able to have a fairly successful day.

If you have things that you'd like to see tested, please add these to
the test case matrix.

We're aware that a number of people will be out during this time, but
it's been difficult to find days that work for everyone. So we're
planning to have another test day in the weeks to come. Announcement to
come soon.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/