[Rdo-list] [delorean] Planned maintenance for Delorean instance - September 14-15

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 15:31:13 UTC 2015

On 14/09/15 18:23, Javier Pena wrote:

> [...]

Good job, can I just point out that if this is just a temporary server
it should not process new packages at all (you said yet),

This would only complicate things as two master servers processing
commits will diverge and cause problems. Adding additional trunk servers
should just be a mirroring exercise of yum repositories.