[Rdo-list] [RFC] RDO Big Tent projects acceptance guidelines

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Sun Sep 6 07:30:37 UTC 2015

To understand the requirement 2, does this mean fixing tickets related to
the packaging or tickets related to the upstream project ? CERN are
certainly interested in contributing our packaging of some components not
yet in RDO (such as the ec2-api and Murano packages we're already working
on), but there would be concerns if we take on commitments for the upstream
project rather than just the package maintenance.

One other requirement that is more specific to OpenStack than to Fedora is
the maintenance of packages for newer versions of OpenStack. At what stage
during the lifecycle of a release such as Liberty would it be expected that
packages be updated ? And for how many older releases would it be expected
to be maintained ?