[Rdo-list] RDO test days

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Sep 4 16:10:21 UTC 2015

We'd like to do a couple of test days leading up to the Liberty release,
to make sure we're in good shape.

We were thinking maybe one in the latter half of September - say, Sep 23
or 24? - to test a Delorean snapshot that has passed CI.

And then another test day on October 15th/16th for GA. The GA release is
to be on the 15th, so we'd be testing with what will be in that release.
(I'm reluctant to do this the week after GA, simply because it's the
week before Summit, and people will be distracted and traveling.)

Thoughts?

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/