[Rdo-list] How to access the 192.0.2.1:8004 URL to get the deployment failure logs

Ramkumar GOWRISHANKAR ramkumar.gowrishankar at nuagenetworks.net
Fri Oct 30 11:39:28 UTC 2015

Marius,

Ok. I will try that out again. I reduced to just controller since the
controller + compute was failing for me. I am making changes to the
templates and images so this is not a stock deployment. But my question
still stands for debugging as a previous try with controller and  fails
where the nodes are up, the deployment fails in the
ControllerNodesPostDeployment step and I am not able to ssh into the
controller and the heat-engine.log is not giving any useful information.

Ramkumar