[Rdo-list] Discovery password

Alessandro Vozza alessandro at namecheap.com
Fri Oct 30 06:39:46 UTC 2015

Hi

I’m discovering my bare metals but I run into network problems: some of them (dell blades) are discovered correctly while others can’t send their results back to the undercloud (but they do boot correctly the discovery image). Is there a way to drop into a shell at the console of the nodes that are failing and check the network configuration there? In the good ‘ol days of staypuft we could pass the rootpw= parameter to pxe, is that an option now as well?

thanks

alessandro