[Rdo-list] Undercloud UI

Esra Celik celik.esra at tubitak.gov.tr
Wed Oct 21 11:22:16 UTC 2015

Hi Ana

Documentation of rdo-director-ui at github says TripleO installation is a prerequirity. However we want to implement a web UI for the installation stage of Undercloud itself
 Could you please briefly tell what rdo-director-ui is for?

Best regards

esra

----- Ana Krivokapic <akrivoka at redhat.com> şöyle yazıyor: