[Rdo-list] Undercloud UI

Mustafa ÇELİK (BİLGEM-BTE) mustafa.celik at tubitak.gov.tr
Wed Oct 21 07:24:43 UTC 2015

Ana,
We want to contribute your rdo-director-ui project.

    * Is Git/Gerrit Hub document enough for installation and contribution steps? or is there any other document you can share with us?
    * Which IDE do you use for development?
    * Is there anything else that we should know, any suggestion, document, tutorial, whatever?

Thanks...

Mustafa