[Rdo-list] overcloud update [external - float interface name]

AliReza Taleghani shayne.alone at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 04:49:25 UTC 2015

:"> it's was fault...

nice tricks covered on:
[stack at undercloud ~]$ openstack help overcloud deploy

########
  --neutron-public-interface NEUTRON_PUBLIC_INTERFACE
                        *Deprecated*
########
but if it's deprecated! what else exist?
does it mean we should check neutron it self lated doc?

Sincerely,
Ali R. Taleghani
@linkedIn <http://ir.linkedin.com/in/taleghani>