[Rdo-list] blogs.rdoproject.org

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Oct 16 13:23:02 UTC 2015

If you write about your work on RDO, or OpenStack in general, but don't
have a convenient place to put it, or if you have your own blog and want
to separate your OpenStack-related writing from your personal writing,
http://blogs.rdoproject.org/ is the place for you.

If you would like an account, please just let me know, and I'll make it
happen.

The site was previously the eNovance blog, so it already has 3 years of
content and a lot of followers. Because of this, you won't have to work
very hard to have an immediate audience for your posts.

To get started, just send me email (rbowen at redhat.com) with your
preferred username. We'd love to see a lot of posts around OpenStack
Summit, so now is the perfect time to start writing.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/