[Rdo-list] Fwd: [OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Status of RDO

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 11:49:07 UTC 2015

I wanted to be certain that everyone has seen this message to
OpenStack-docs, and the subsequent conversation at
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-docs/2015-October/007622.html

This is quite serious, as Lana is basically saying that RDO isn't a
viable way to deploy OpenStack in Liberty, and so it's being removed
from the docs.

It would be helpful if someone closer to Liberty packages, and Delorean,
could participate there in a constructive way to bring this to a happy
conclusion before the release tomorrow.

Thanks.

--Rich