[Rdo-list] Software Factory for RDO experiment

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 13 18:43:53 UTC 2015

As David said, our infrastructure is scattered and as been a
constantly moving target so I'd consider this a step toward the right
direction.

The advantages of this proposal being:
1. stable infrastructure => less time spent on fixing the infrastructure
2. customizable workflow thanks to zuul which could only result in
improving quality
3. close the gap between upstream and downstream infrastructure
4. self-hosted on RDO => that's a very important one

I don't see any real negative points, so unless someone has a
different proposal, I suggest that we start with a PoC.
As the Liberty cycle is about to finish, we'll get some bandwidth to
work on our infrastructure so this is the best time to discuss this.

Consolidating our infrastructure is a primary goal to open up RDO
governance further.

Regards,
H.