[Rdo-list] Nodes introspection

Marius Cornea mcornea at redhat.com
Wed Oct 7 22:51:23 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

A couple of questions regarding introspection (following the upstream docs):

1. Is Swift still used for storing nodes introspection details? I see no Swift object resulting after running introspection.

2. During introspection I can see error messages on the VMs console(running a virt environment) but it's hard to record them since the VM quickly turns off. What's the proper way to debug this?

3. The profile matching docs[1] reference ironic-discoverd which has now become ironic-inspector. How can we make this work? s/discoverd/inspector/ ?

Thanks,
Marius

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tripleo-docs/advanced_deployment/profile_matching.html