[Rdo-list] environment setup error [ baremetal introspection ]

AliReza Taleghani shayne.alone at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 14:32:54 UTC 2015

Hi all, the problem seem to be related on the sqlite file permission!

/var/lib/ironic-inspector/inspector.sqlite  was owned by root!
I moved it into new name and restart service!  the new file created and
owned by:
-rw-r--r--. 1 ironic-inspector ironic-inspector 14336 Oct 7 17:35
/var/lib/ironic-inspector/inspector.sqlite

--
Sincerely,
Ali R. Taleghani