[Rdo-list] RDO-Manager liberty CI is green!

Dan Sneddon dsneddon at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 20:21:08 UTC 2015

On 10/06/2015 12:51 PM, John Trowbridge wrote:
> We have automated CI passing against liberty based RDO-Manager.[1] The
> CI follows the upstream tripleo docs[2] with only one undocumented step
> for this documentation bug[3]. The HA job does not look like it will
> pass, but it is not 100% stable upstream[4]. Besides HA, we need the
> following:
>
>   - Document the network isolation feature on liberty and get some job
> using that feature.
>   - Get a promote job working that runs a packstack job as well as
> RDO-Manager job(s) and promotes based on all green (promotion is still
> manual)
>   - Find a place to host images for the current-passed-ci repo to reduce
> the runtime on gate jobs.
>
> Huge props to weshay and dmsimard for helping get this going.
>
> --trown

The changes in this review [1] (ill-named, since I used a Red Hat
internal version reference) should bring the network isolation
documentation in line with Liberty. I'll continue to update
tripleo-docs as features land.

Actually, I'll probably have a follow-up soon to document some more
edge cases, but that documentation should work for now.

Please feel free to give it a review and make suggestions.

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/221908/

--
Dan Sneddon         |  Principal OpenStack Engineer
dsneddon at redhat.com |  redhat.com/openstack