[Rdo-list] RDO-Manager liberty CI is green!

John Trowbridge trown at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 19:51:56 UTC 2015

We have automated CI passing against liberty based RDO-Manager.[1] The
CI follows the upstream tripleo docs[2] with only one undocumented step
for this documentation bug[3]. The HA job does not look like it will
pass, but it is not 100% stable upstream[4]. Besides HA, we need the
following:

  - Document the network isolation feature on liberty and get some job
using that feature.
  - Get a promote job working that runs a packstack job as well as
RDO-Manager job(s) and promotes based on all green (promotion is still
manual)
  - Find a place to host images for the current-passed-ci repo to reduce
the runtime on gate jobs.

Huge props to weshay and dmsimard for helping get this going.

--trown