[Rdo-list] RDO-Manager stable version?

Mohammed Arafa mohammed.arafa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:38:20 UTC 2015

i asked the same question a week or so ago.
in short, things are in flux as liberty work is ongoing. it is expected
that rdo-manager on kilo will stabilise after that. how? i am not sure. i
am on the user end of things.

having said that, in the last week, i have been able to deploy the
undercloud and import images on bare metal rdo manager host.you will need
to go thru this mailer to glean the information but it is possible.

i know i didnt answer your questions exactly but i hope it helps.

also check out #rdo on irc/freenode:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=RDO

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Pedro Sousa <pgsousa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> first of all, please forgive me if this question was raised before. I'm
> testing RDO-Manager on baremetal nodes, I'm on the phase of installing
> undercloud and I noticed that it uses liberty repos such as *http://cbs.centos.org/repos/cloud7-openstack-liberty-testing/$basearch/os/
> <http://cbs.centos.org/repos/cloud7-openstack-liberty-testing/$basearch/os/>*
>
> My questions are:
>
> *- Is there a RDO Manager stable version to install a overcloud based on
> Kilo? If so, how do I test it?*
> *- Or should I only expect RDO-Manager to be stable on Liberty?*
>
> I've also noticed that Redhat launched Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack
> Platform 7 director product that it seems to be based on RDO-Manager, so
> I'm curious if I should expect a CentOS RDO-Manager stable version to use
> in production soon.
>
> Regards,
> Pedro Sousa

<https://candidate.peoplecert.org/ReportsLink.aspx?argType=1&id=13D642E995903C076FA394F816CC136539DBA6A32D7305539E4219F5A650358C02CA2ED9F1F26319&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1>