[Rdo-list] How to enable all extension in Kilo(rdo deploy) version?

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 13:51:31 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> From: "quan hping" <quan_hping at heetian.com>
> To: "sgordon" <sgordon at redhat.com>
>
> Hi!
>       Recently I have read the page
>       :http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref-compute-v2.1.html
>       "API v2.1 must enable all extensions all the time. It uses
>       micro-version headers to expose any additional functionality."
>       How to enable all extension in Kilo(rdo deploy) version or how to know
>       all extension are enabled ?
>      Thanks!

Please direct RDO inquiries to rdo-list at redhat.com. All extensions listed/exposed by the API endpoint are enabled, there is no concept of individually enabling/disabling extensions that I am aware of - if they are there then they are enabled.

-Steve

--
Steve Gordon,
Sr. Technical Product Manager,