[Rdo-list] RDO blog roundup, week of November 23

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 21:24:49 UTC 2015

Here's what RDO engineers have been blogging about lately:

Automated API testing workflow by Tristan Cacqueray

Services exposed to a network of any sort are in risk of security
exploits. The API is the primary target of such attacks, and it is often
abused by input that developers did not anticipate.

… read more at http://tm3.org/3y

RDO Community Day @ FOSDEM by Rich Bowen

We're pleased to announce that we'll be holding an RDO Community Day in
conjunction with the CentOS Dojo on the day before FOSDEM. This event
will be held at the IBM Client Center in Brussels, Belgium, on Friday,
January 29th, 2016.

… read more at http://tm3.org/3z

Translating Between RDO/RHOS and Upstream OpenStack releases by Adam Young

There is a straight forward mapping between the version numbers used for
RDO and Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform release numbers, and
the upstream releases of OpenStack. I can never keep them straight. So,
I write code.

… read more at http://tm3.org/3-

Does cloud-native have to mean all-in? by Gordon Haff

Cloud-native application architectures promise improved business agility
and the ability to innovate more rapidly than ever before. However, many
existing conventional applications will provide important business value
for many years. Does an organization have to commit 100% to one
architecture versus another to realize true business benefits?

… read more at http://tm3.org/40

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/