[Rdo-list] OpenStack GPT Disk Label for VMs (was Re: Max VM filesystem size?)

Erich Weiler weiler at soe.ucsc.edu
Sat Nov 21 15:37:08 UTC 2015

Looks like there has been a little chatter on this topic:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/225556

I would guess the disk label is configured through nova somehow?  Maybe
there would be a way I could patch in something to switch my default
disk label to GPT, or somehow make it an option?

Has anyone run into this before?