[Rdo-list] Trying to install the RDO

Hassan, Ashraf ashraf.hassan at t-mobile.nl
Sun Nov 15 12:20:02 UTC 2015

Thank you so much for the help and info.
For the pm_addr, pm_user, and pm_password, they are not yet fully clear to me, sorry for that.
You said that the pm_addr is the " This is the IPMI address of the server used for power operations." Is the IP of the undercloud which or the local IP of the baremetal of the overclouds? My confusion is because of:
      If they are the IP of the baremetals, shouldn't be that be done using the DHCP pool configured in the undercloud.conf?

Same confusion for pm_user, and pm_password, are these for the undercloud baremetal? If they are for the overcloud baremetals, they are currently blank uninstalled nodes they have nothing on them.

Thanks,
Ashraf

N.B.: op (de inhoud van) deze e-mail is een DISCLAIMER met belangrijke VOORBEHOUDEN van toepassing: zie http://www.t-mobile.nl/disclaimer <http://www.t-mobile.nl/disclaimer>

This e-mail and its contents are subject to a DISCLAIMER with important RESERVATIONS: see http://www.t-mobile.nl/disclaimer <http://www.t-mobile.nl/disclaimer>