[Rdo-list] shade client library

Jeff Weber jweber at cofront.net
Mon Nov 9 18:37:00 UTC 2015

The benefit I saw of shade packaged with RDO is that it depends on the
openstack python libs. The integrated configuration provided by RDO where I
don't have to depend on EPEL is an advantage from a package management
point of view. It is much easier to trace provenance of our build  when
we're not trying to keep extra stuff from EPEL sneaking in as we do
upgrades where version's may not match up on all sources.