[Rdo-list] [RDO-Manager] IBM H-Chassis install bare metal

Marius Cornea marius at remote-lab.net
Mon Nov 9 16:25:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

If I understand it correctly you could set up the undercloud 1G port
as trunk, use untagged frames for management and tagged for the
Chassis Internal Network VLAN.

Here are some instructions to set up a vlan tagged interface:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/18/html/System_Administrators_Guide/s2-networkscripts-interfaces_802.1q-vlan-tagging.html

Thanks