[Rdo-list] [FOSDEM] Distributions Devroom CFP

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 13:29:55 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 04, 2015 at 12:57:46PM +0100, Alan Pevec wrote:
> > Since RDO is a *distribution*, it should fit to the scope of
> > the Distribution Devroom.
>
> Probably not, this is about _Linux_ distributions, better fit is
> virtualization devroom.
> There will be also RDO day collocated with CentOS Dojo day before
> FOSDEM, details TBD.

So, yes and no.

Still this is experience with building a new distribution of
*something*, including integration in other communities, creating
a build tool, etc. I think it's pretty impressive, and will probably
better fit to distribution dev room rather than to cloud devroom, where
is building a community, integration between up- and downstream is
not in focus.

Matthias
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>