[Rdo-list] OSCON - Open Cloud Day CFP closes tonight
rbowen at redhat.com
Fri May 29 17:25:00 UTC 2015
CFP ends at midnight tonight for the OSCon Open Cloud Day CFP.
Just a quick email to let you know that there is a *new call out for
OSCON Open Cloud Day & Ignite proposal submissions*.
Here are the details:
*OSCON - Open Cloud Day*
*Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at the Oregon Convention Center*
*Deadline: midnight on May 29, 2015*
*Link to submit your proposal:*
* Open Cloud Day is an all-day event focused on the /State of Cloud in
2015, /co-sponsored by Red Hat & IBM
* They are specifically looking for proposals on these topics: Open
Source, IssS, PaaS, Linux Containers, Sofware Defined Networking,
and lessons learned in deploying new and rapidly changing technologies
* This is a 30 minute presentation for a developer audience focused on
the next-generation of scale-out applications in a software defined
*Monday**, July 20, 2015 located in the Portland Ballroom at the Oregon
*Deadline: midnight on June 5, 2015*
*Link to submit your proposal: *
* Any topic is fair game as long as it’s interesting
from technology to culture to business to science fiction
* This is a 5-minute presentation to deliver something inspirational,
lessons learned, or an interesting story
* Speakers are limited to 20 slides, which automatically advance after
15 seconds—that’s the fun of Ignite!
Act now to send in your OpenStack submissions!
Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
More information about the dev