[Rdo-list] Packaging the big tent (or at least part of it)

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Wed May 27 15:18:54 UTC 2015

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 08:42:29PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> > officially identify what's in RDO (to avoid duplicates) and give people
> > a way of identifying who's responsible if patches/work is needed (and
> > who to contact to offer help assisting maintenance).
>
> Possibly this is too heavyweight, but it may be that pkdb2
> <https://github.com/fedora-infra/pkgdb2> could be of help here.

+1, I was just going to write and say that (a) yes, absolutely, we
need that and (b) isn't there any way we can take advantage of the
existing Fedora infrastructure, which does just about all of this
already? :)

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com> | larsks @ {freenode,twitter,github}
Cloud Engineering / OpenStack          | http://blog.oddbit.com/