[Rdo-list] RE(4): RE(2): Attempt to setup RDO Kilo per recent Trello instructions on F22 RC1

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 23:32:30 UTC 2015

You may install RDO Kilo on F22, I spent 4-5 hr to complete install.
As soon as you get "chkconfig --add service" returns 1
Respond `systemctl enable service` && packstack --answer-file=./answer-file-xxx-yyyy.txt.
More over ( for instance) when IP_nova.pp crashes , check
`systemctl | grep nova`  && enable all running nova services.
Same hook works  for glance,cinder,neutron,swift. It's a simple
shell script accepting via command line parameter (nova,neutron,...).

I took per single service  care for
iptables,httpd,mariadb,mongod,openvswitch,memcached

It improves a knowledge of services been activated during packstack
run. I am not kidding. I release that it will be fixed pretty soon, just
wanted to get RDO Kilo running on F22 and got it.

Boris.