[Rdo-list] [RDO] CentOS Cloud SIG announces Kilo and Juno package repos

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Sun May 24 13:28:09 UTC 2015

> Tangential question, where can I find the corresponding SRPMs?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

Good question, I'm CC'ing Alan and KB as we need to address this topic.

At the moment, the only way to retrieve source packages is through CBS:
http://cbs.centos.org/repos/cloud7-openstack-common-testing/source/SRPMS/
http://cbs.centos.org/repos/cloud7-openstack-kilo-testing/source/SRPMS/

I advise against publicizing too much these repos as they are managed
by Koji, they're
*not* suitable for GA nor reliable. Moreover, we still have to improve
how we handle
sources between Fedora's dist-git, github and make it easier to find
versioned sources.

Regards,
H.