[Rdo-list] [RDO-Manager] Testing Day for RDO-Manager - Thursday, May 14

Hugh O. Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Thu May 14 14:33:07 UTC 2015

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 05:22:43PM +0200, Jaromir Coufal wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> as we indicated last week, we would like to invite you all to RDO-Manager
> test day which is going to happen tomorrow.
>
> RDO-Manager Kilo Test Day - Part1:
> * May 14, 2015 *
>
> https://www.rdoproject.org/RDO-Manager_test_day_Kilo
>
> We apologize for late announcement. Given this situation we are going to
> have one test day tomorrow (sort of a smaller event) and you can expect
> bigger test day after OpenStack Summit, in the beginning of June.
>
> If you can find some time to run through the deployment flow, please come
> tomorrow and help us getting RDO-Manager as solid as possible. Thanks!
>
> See you tomorrow
> -- Jarda

I apologize to Jarda and to anyone who tried testing today. An
ill-advised repository config change late last night broke us and we are
just now getting the damage cleaned up.

We'll be back again after Vancouver -- I apologize for the
inconvenience.

--Hugh

--
== Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com                                   ==
== Senior Engineering Manager, Cloud Engineering                   ==

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
--Robert McCloskey